Details about Postdoctoral Program In Environmental Chemistry
Postdoctoral Program In Environmental Chemistry is offered for Post Doc degree in the field of Environmental Chemistry. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Aug 2017. This scholarship is provided by Camille and Henry Dreyfus Foundation and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $120,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to US nationals.
- Deadline: 01 Aug 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $120,000
Postdoctoral Program In Environmental Chemistry is offered by Camille and Henry Dreyfus Foundation.
- Postdoctoral Program In Environmental Chemistry is open to all academic and other not-for-profit organizations in the States, Districts, and Territories of the US.
- Applicants who are principal investigators are considered for the fellowship.
- He/She who has well-established research efforts in environmental science or engineering are welcome to apply.
- The research activities need not be located in traditional departments in the chemical sciences.
- Applicants can collaborate across departments and institutions.