Details about Midlands4Cities Fully Funded PhD Studentships
Midlands4Cities Fully Funded PhD Studentships is offered for PhD degree in the field of Humanities & Arts, Law, Media. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 14 Jan 2019. This scholarship is provided by Arts and Humanities Research Council (AHRC) and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Tuition Fee + Stipend . This scholarship is open for: U.K. & E.U. citizens.
- Deadline: 14 Jan 2019
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Tuition Fee + Stipend
Arts and Humanities Council is offering fully funded studentship to Ph.D. students under its Midlands4Cities Fully Funded Ph.D. Studentships programme. This studentship can be acquired by students attending one among its eight affiliated universities. The Midland4cities universities are:
- University of Birmingham
- Birmingham City University
- De Montfort University
- University of Leicester
- Nottingham Trent University
- The University of Nottingham
- The University of Warwick
- Coventry University
Eligibility for Midlands4Cities Fully Funded Ph.D. Studentships:
- The students must be from UK or EU.
- The students' area of interest must be Arts & Humanities, Law, Media, and English.
- The applicant must be willing to do Ph.D. at one of the above-mentioned universities.
Value of Midlands4Cities Fully Funded Ph.D. Studentships:
- Tuition Fee waiver
- A stipend of £14,777 per year.
- Additional allowances.
Deadline for Midlands4Cities Fully Funded Ph.D. Studentships:
- All the eligible applicant must apply for Midlands4Cities Fully Funded Ph.D. Studentships by 14th January 2019