Details about Michigan State University Undergraduate Scholarships, 2017
Michigan State University Undergraduate Scholarships, 2017 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Courses offered by the univeristy. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 04 Jan 2017. This scholarship is provided by MasterCard Foundation and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, - . This scholarship is open for: Open to residents and citizens of Sub-Saharan African countries.
- Deadline: 04 Jan 2017
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, -
- The MasterCard Foundation is offering scholarships to citizens and residents of Sub-Saharan African countries at the Michigan State University.
- The applicants for Michigan State University Undergraduate Scholarships, 2017 should be citizens and residents of Sub-Saharan African countries.
- The candidates should have strong academic performance in secondary school and interest and capacity for serving others through volunteer activities.
- The applicants should be able to cope with change and should have leadership skills.
- The candidates applying for Michigan State University Undergraduate Scholarships, 2017 should also have significant financial need and should be committed to returning to their home country.
- The international applicants should provide results of English language proficiency exam for admission to MSU.
- The students should take any one exam from SAT, ACT, IELTS, TOEFL.
- The applicants can also resubmit their MSU applications to be considered for the future semesters.
- The candidates applying for Michigan State University Undergraduate Scholarships, 2017 should submit National High School Leaving Examination results, or WAEC/NECO Scratch Card information, or certified copies of O and A level results.
- The MasterCard Foundation Scholars are not required to submit financial information and $250 Advanced Enrollment Deposit (AED).