Details about MEPI Tomorrow’s Leaders Graduate Program, 2021
MEPI Tomorrow’s Leaders Graduate Program, 2021 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 02 Mar 2021. This scholarship is provided by Middle East Partnership Initiative and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Tuition fees, Medical insurance, Stipend and other benefits . This scholarship is open for: students from the Middle East and North Africa .
- Deadline: 02 Mar 2021
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Tuition fees, Medical insurance, Stipend and other benefits
Tomorrow’s Leaders Graduate (TLG) Program, 2021 is a MEPI initiative aiming at offering students from the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) a unique opportunity to pursue higher education and earn a master’s degree through leading American University with U.S. accreditation in the MENA region. TLG equips graduate students with professional experience needed to advance knowledge and contribute to the achievement of socially relevant outcomes through research that furthers the professionalization of emerging leaders while supporting and increasing scholars’ knowledge in gender issues in specific in the various fields of study.
Eligibility criteria for the MEPI Tomorrow’s Leaders Graduate Program, 2021:
- Applicants must be committed to complete your Master’s degree within two-years.
- Applicants must be committed to pursue hands-on public policy research and work as part of your Master’s program.
- Applicants must demonstrate academic excellence.
- Applicants must be a citizen of: Algeria, Jordan, Lebanon, Morocco, Iraq, Syria (residing outside of Syria) Tunisia, or Yemen.
- Applicants must demonstrate financial need status per MEPI and host university Financial Aid policies. Applicants should be underrepresented or economically deserving students and should submit the relevant Financial Aid application.
Note: American citizens or U.S. Legal Permanent Residents are not eligible to apply.
Benefits of the MEPI Tomorrow’s Leaders Graduate Program, 2021:
- Full coverage of all applicable charges for enrollment, tuition and fees
- Medical insurance coverage
- A monthly living allowance
- Student housing
- One laptop for the duration of the program
- A yearly book allowance
- Two round-trip tickets from and to home country, where applicable
- Exposure to and engagement in different community development projects and/or internships in host country, and/or their home countries to learn about different forms of intervention and apply such learning back in their respective countries
- Academic advising, mentoring services, and learning services
- Professional training on leadership and gender.
Deadline for the MEPI Tomorrow’s Leaders Graduate Program, 2021:
The last date to apply for the MEPI Tomorrow's Leaders Graduate Program, 2021 is 2nd March, 2021.