Details about Kuching Malaysian Alumni Scholarship at University of Canterbury 2023
Kuching Malaysian Alumni Scholarship at University of Canterbury 2023 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of All courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Oct 2023. This scholarship is provided by University of Canterbury and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, NZD 10,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to Malaysian nationals.
- Deadline: 31 Oct 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, NZD 10,000
Eligibility for the Kuching Malaysian Alumni Scholarship:
- Applicants must have been born in the Kuching Division, Sarawak, Malaysia, and/or have attended a primary or secondary school in the Kuching Division for at least five years.
- Candidates should be citizens of Malaysia. They cannot also be citizens of New Zealand or Australia, holders of New Zealand residence class visas, or Australian Permanent Residents.
- Students should have completed, or be completing a university entrance qualification.
- Candidates must apply for admission to the University of Canterbury by 31 October in the year of application, if they are not already continuing students at the University.
- Academic achievement
- Evidence of leadership potential, including, but not limited to, participation in cultural, sporting, and/or community activities.
Value of the Scholarship:
Successful Kuching Malaysian Alumni Scholarship applicants will receive an amount of NZD 10,000.