Details about KCL War Studies Hardship Bursary 2020
KCL War Studies Hardship Bursary 2020 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of War Studies. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 03 Jul 2020. This scholarship is provided by King's College London and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, GBP 12,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to EU applicants.
- Deadline: 03 Jul 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, GBP 12,000
Eligibility for KCL War Studies Hardship Bursary 2020:
Eligible applicants must meet the following criteria:
- you should be undertaking your first undergraduate degree;
- you should be a home fee status student resident;
- you should be undertaking an undergraduate programme in the Dept of War Studies for 2020 entry;
- have an assessed household income of GBP 42,875 pa or less;
- have taken up your maximum entitlement to UK government help with tuition fees and loans/grants for living costs;
- you must have given Student Finance England ‘consent’ to share your financial information with the College;
- have ‘firmly’ accepted an offer of a place at King’s on an eligible programme.
Value of KCL War Studies Hardship Bursary 2020:
- The scholarship is worth GBP 12,000, payable over 3 years. The scholarship will be made available as a cash bursary.
The scholarships are designed to offer assistance to candidates who are in need of extra financial support to undertake their degree. Scholarships will therefore be awarded on the basis of:
- the strength of candidates’ personal statement, and
- the applicant’s financial assessment.