Details about JFTC Essay Competition In Japan, 2017
JFTC Essay Competition In Japan, 2017 is offered for Other degree in the field of Searching for a New Initiative in Global Trade and the Role of Japanese Companies. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 08 Sep 2017. This scholarship is provided by Japan Foreign Trade Council, Inc. and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, ¥200,000 to ¥1,000,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 08 Sep 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, ¥200,000 to ¥1,000,000
JFTC Essay Competition in Japan, 2017 conducts essay competition to encourage young researchers, business people, and students to share their views on national and international matters.
- The applicants for JFTC Essay Competition in Japan, 2017 can be of any age and nationality.
- The candidates are expected to submit the essays in the specified format which can be downloaded from the official website.
- The essays are not considered eligible if both essay title and essay summary are not presented.
- The essays submitted by the candidates should be original and should be accompanied by a filled-out entry form.
- The applicants can submit essays as teams under the name of the team representative.
- The candidates are expected to indicate sources cited in the essay.
- The essays can be submitted in the Japanese language (10,000characters) or in the English language (4,000words) and not less than 4,000 words.
- A chart or diagram in the essay is considered as 200 words.
- A Grand prize of ¥1,000,000 and prizes of excellence ¥200,00 (three of each) are awarded to the winners.
- The winners from abroad are provided with one round-trip air ticket to attend the award ceremony.