Details about Japan International Cooperation Center Scholarship, 2018
Japan International Cooperation Center Scholarship, 2018 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Public Policy and Public Finance, Public Administration, Circular Economics including Development Economics, Business Management, Environment Management/Disaster Management and Climate Change.. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 06 Oct 2017. This scholarship is provided by The Japan International Cooperation Center and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, tuition fees+return air fare+allowances . This scholarship is open for: Open to nationals of Sri Lanka.
The Japan International Cooperation Center is offering scholarships to nationals of Sri Lanka to pursue a doctoral program.
- The candidates applying for the Japan International Cooperation Center Scholarship, 2018 should be citizens of the Democratic Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka.
- The applicants must be Japanese Grant Aid (JDS) returned fellows i.e.; completed master's course of JDS or master's course in Japan.
- The candidates are expected to be under the age of 45 by 1st April 2018.
- The applicants should return and serve their country after the completion of the program.
- The candidates must enroll in the same graduate school of the university where they have obtained their master's degree.
- The applicants must belong to the Target Group of JDS.
- The candidate's research theme should be related to Sri Lankan development issues.
- The applicants for the Japan International Cooperation Center Scholarship, 2018 must submit an application form with a photo, official records, and transcripts of master's degree.
- The candidates are required to submit university certificate of master's degree, English language certificate, and a copy of the passport.
- The applicants must also submit a professional and academic reference certificate.
- The candidates must also submit their employment record and service confirmation letter.
The applicants for the Japan International Cooperation Center Scholarship, 2018 are selected based on their leadership skills, academic transcripts, research theme relevance to the development issues of the country, and readiness of the accepting university.
Value of the scholarship
The recipients get roundtrip airfare to Japan, tuition fees, and allowance.