Details about James W. Stoudt Memorial Scholarship, 2018
James W. Stoudt Memorial Scholarship, 2018 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Law. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Dec 2018. This scholarship is provided by Pennsylvania Bar Foundation and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $3,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to residents of Pennsylvania.
- Deadline: 01 Dec 2018
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $3,000
- The Pennsylvania Bar Foundation is offering scholarships to support minority law students attending the following nine accredited law schools James Beasley School of Law of Temple University, Dickinson School of Law, Duquesne University School of Law, Penn State Law, Thomas R. Kline School of Law of Drexel University, Widener University Commonwealth Law School, University of Pittsburgh School of Law, Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law, and, University of Pennsylvania School of Law. The James W. Stoudt Memorial Law School Scholarship Fund offers 3 scholarships out of which two are for minority students.
- The applicants for James W. Stoudt Memorial Scholarship, 2018 should have a good academic achievement demonstrated by their academic transcript.
- The candidates should have a financial need certified by the financial aid office of their law school.
- The applicants should be residents of Pennsylvania and their residency should be documented by their current voter registration card or current driver’s license.
- The candidates applying forJames W. Stoudt Memorial Scholarship, 2018 should have the potential to contribute to the society and the legal profession as discussed in the applicant's essay and proven by the applicant’s recommendations.
- The applicants should be Black (African) Americans, Native Americans, or Hispanic Americans to be eligible for the minority scholarships.
- The recipients of James W. Stoudt Memorial Scholarship, 2018 get $3,000.