Details about Fully Funded PhD Courses At The Scuola Normale Superiore, 2016-17
Fully Funded PhD Courses At The Scuola Normale Superiore, 2016-17 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Cultures and societies of contemporary Europe, Cultures and societies of modern Europe, Philosophy, Classics, Physics, Mathematics, Financial Mathematics, Methods and Models for Molecular Sciences, Nanoscience, Neurosciences, Political Science and Sociology. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Aug 2016. This scholarship is provided by Scuola Normale Superiore di Pisa and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Full funding . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 30 Aug 2016
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Full funding
91 fully funded scholarships are given to PhD students from all over the world by the Scuola Normale Superiore.
- The applicants for Fully funded PhD courses at the Scuola Normale Superiore, 2016-17 should an Italian Laurea Magistrale (MA/MS degree) or an equivalent degree.
- The candidates who are expecting the degree should obtain it by October 31, 2016, otherwise they will not be eligible for this scholarship.
- The applicants should not have any criminal record resulting in three years of prison.
- Those who are born after October 31, 1986, are considered eligible.
- The students should not have been subjected to disciplinary measures like expulsion.
- The Fully funded PhD courses at the Scuola Normale Superiore, 2016-17 should not have a research doctorate and should not have received a
- scholarship to attend a research doctorate course in Italy.
- The candidates applying for Fully funded PhD courses at the Scuola Normale Superiore, 2016-17 should submit a curriculum vitae in the cv format given by the website.
- The applicants are expected to submit a copy of identity. If the candidate is not from EU union, he/she should submit a copy of passport with the pages having the photograph, passport number, personal details, and place and date of issue.
- The candidates are expected to submit an abstract and thesis for their degree in the English language which should not exceed 2,500 characters.
- If the candidate does not submit the thesis before the deadline then he/she should submit the extended version of the abstract in English or Italian.
- The student should also submit a copy academic transcripts. If the applicant is not from Italy then he/she should submit the certificate attesting to the possession of the degree, date, the university, and the final grade.
The certificates should be translated into English if the applicant is from outside of Italy or EU and his/her first language is not English.
- The applicant should also submit a research project. The research proposal should be different for each place he/she is applying for.
What does it offer?
- The recipients of Fully funded PhD courses at the Scuola Normale Superiore, 2016-17 will be given twelve equal monthly installments towards the fulfillment of academic duties.
- The scholarship for 2016-17 is 15,012.00 euros including a lodging allowance.
- The students can carry out research activities outside the Scuola Normale sites.
- The candidates from outside EU will be given 1,000.00 euros towards travel expenses on presentation of valid fiscal receipts.