Details about Emmes Scholarship Fund 2024
Emmes Scholarship Fund 2024 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Public Health. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Feb 2024. This scholarship is provided by Public Health Foundation of India (PHFI) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, up to full funding . This scholarship is open for: open to Indian nationals.
- Deadline: 15 Feb 2024
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, up to full funding
- Emmes Scholarship Fund is open to Indian nationals.
- Candidates are awarded the scholarships based on their specific interest in Public Health.
- Applicants with prior experience in Public Health are preferred.
- Candidates with previous education or research projects focussed on public health are considered.
- Candidates with excellent academic merit are very much preferred.
- Priority is given to candidates who belong to socially and economically weaker sections.
- Women candidates are encouraged to apply for the scholarship.
- Applicants who have work experience in public health in backward and rural districts in India are preferred.
Emmes Scholarships (full/ half/ part) will be awarded, based on an assessment of the available pool of self-sponsored applicants across IIPHs in the MPH program.
Application: The deadline for receiving applications for the Emmes Scholarship is February 15th, 2024. Eligible students who have already been admitted to the MPH program at the respective IIPH should send the completed scholarship application and attachments to the Assistant Manager/Program Officer at the respective IIPHs.