Details about Curtin STAR Scholarship 2023
Curtin STAR Scholarship 2023 is offered for Bachelors, Masters, PhD degree in the field of Aboriginal Studies, Business and Law, Health Sciences, Humanities, Science & Engineering. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 18 Nov 2022. This scholarship is provided by Curtin University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, AUD 500 to AUD 1,500 per semester . This scholarship is open for: Open to Australian Citizens, Australian Permanent Residents and New Zealand Citizens.
- Deadline: 18 Nov 2022
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, AUD 500 to AUD 1,500 per semester
The Financial Support Bursary (Domestic Students) is available to assist students who are experiencing financial hardship and/or experiencing financial hardship as a direct consequence of COVID-19.
Eligibility for Curtin STAR Scholarship :
Applicants must meet all of the following criteria to be considered eligible for the Curtin STAR Scholarship:
- Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident, Australian permanent humanitarian, or New Zealand citizen
- Selected Curtin University as a first or second preference through TISC to commence an undergraduate degree in semester 1, 2023
- From a low socioeconomic background (ascertained from answers on the application form)
- Experiencing financial hardship
Value of Curtin STAR Scholarship:
The Financial Support Bursary (Domestic Students) will provide the following support as a one-off payment:
- A cash payment ranging from AUD 500 to AUD 1,500. The amount can be used at the recipient's discretion to contribute towards educational-related expenses.