Details about CPU President Scholarship, 2017
CPU President Scholarship, 2017 is offered for Bachelors, Masters, PhD degree in the field of Pharmacy . You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Jun 2017. This scholarship is provided by China Pharmaceutical University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 19000 RMB to 30000 RMB/Year . This scholarship is open for: Open to International applicants (other than People’s Republic of China).
- Deadline: 15 Jun 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 19000 RMB to 30000 RMB/Year
The China Pharmaceutical University is offering scholarships to International applicants to study or to do research at the University.
- The applicants for CPU President Scholarship, 2017 should be citizens of any country other than the People’s Republic of China.
- The candidates applying for a bachelor's program should be under the age of 25 and be high school graduates.
- The applicants for master's program should have a bachelor's degree or be under the age of 35.
- The candidates for doctoral program should have masters and be under the age of 40.
- The applicants are expected to have competitive academic record and scientific research ability.
- The candidates should have IELTS 6.5 or above or IBT 90 or above for English-taught programs and HSK 5 and above for Chinese-taught programs.
- The candidates applying for CPU President Scholarship, 2017 should submit an application form for the scholarship, a copy of the passport and two recommendation letters from the professors with their contact numbers and e-mail address in English or Chinese.
- The applicants should submit a notarized photocopy of transcripts and highest diploma, a study or research proposal in English or Chinese in 800 words.
- The candidates should also submit published academic papers, HSK, IELTS, or TOFEL reports, and photocopy of Physical Examination Form.
Value of the scholarship
- The recipients of CPU President Scholarship, 2017 get 19000 RMB/Year for 4 years for bachelors in Chinese-taught programs and 20000 RMB/Year for bachelors in English-taught program.
- The scholarship offers 25000 RMB/Year for 3 years to Master's candidates and 30000 RMB/Year for 3 years to Ph.D. candidates.