Details about Carlos Palanca Foundation Scholarships, 2017
Carlos Palanca Foundation Scholarships, 2017 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Creative Writing. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Aug 2017. This scholarship is provided by University of the Philippines and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Up to P20,000.00 for fees, a stipend of P15,000/semester, other benefits . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 15 Aug 2017
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Up to P20,000.00 for fees, a stipend of P15,000/semester, other benefits
- The University of the Philippines is offering Carlos Palanca Foundation Scholarships, 2017 to students who are underprivileged.
- The candidates should be freshman students and should have passed UPCAT.
- The applicants for Carlos Palanca Foundation Scholarships, 2017 should belong to a family whose annual gross income is not more than P300,000.00.
- The candidates should not be recipients of any other scholarships.
- The applicants are expected to inform Up office of scholarships and student services if they are in receipt of other scholarships.
- The applicants should be registered in any UP campuses where Bachelor of Arts, major in Creative Writing is offered.
- The students should not have been subjected to any disciplinary action by the University of the Philippines.
- The applicants should submit literary works to the screening committee.
- The candidates applying for Carlos Palanca Foundation Scholarships, 2017 are expected to submit their applications before the deadline.
- The successful candidates will get up to P20,000.00 towards fees and a stipend of P15,000/semester.
- The recipients will also get P4,000/semester for book allowance and P2,500.00/sem towards transportation.