Details about Business Scholarship for Chinese Students 2024
Business Scholarship for Chinese Students 2024 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Selected subjects offered at the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 03 Mar 2023. This scholarship is provided by University of Queensland (UQ) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, AUD 1,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to chinese nationals.
- Deadline: 03 Mar 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, AUD 1,000
The Chin Family Trust established this scholarship in 2013.
Eligibility for Business Scholarship for Chinese Students:
- The applicant must be classified as an international student and should be a citizen of China's People's Republic.
- The candidate must be enrolled full-time in any undergraduate or graduate program that the UQ Business School has approved.
The applicant has to fill out an online application form, they also need:
- A personal statement, 1,000 words or less; addressing:
- The impact this scholarship will have on you personally and professionally
- Your future career aspirations
- Details of any leadership or community service experiences that are relevant to your application.
- Proof of citizenship of the P.R. China and any other documents relevant to your application such as certificates or references etc.
Each section allows applicants to submit a single file. If they have several files, they need to be merged into one.