Details about UT Scholarships for International Students 2023
UT Scholarships for International Students 2023 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of All subjects offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by University of Tehran and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, registration fees + access to UT dormitories + other benefits . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Degree: Bachelors, Masters
- Provided by: University of Tehran
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, registration fees + access to UT dormitories + other benefits
UT scholarships provide financial grant to the selected number of academically eligible students. The Scholarship programs are created each year and the amounts are subject to change. Scholarship applications are sent directly to the Office of International Students at UT and applications of the current UT students (after approval at the College/Faculty) will be considered in UT International Council and decisions will be made based on the C.V. and supporting documents.
- Applicants wishing to receive scholarship for B.A. /B.Sc. degree programs must be under 24 years of age, and for M.A. and M.Sc. programs they must be under 28 years of age.
- Candidates should be talented National and International Applicants.
- Applicants can be from Muslim and Neighboring Countries.
- Applicants who have applied through MOUs between UT and other HEIs abroad.
- Candidate should be proficient in Persian and proficient in English.
- Must have a valid GRE, GMAT, TOEFL, IELTS certificate with a minimum score accepted by UT International Council.
- Registration fees of Persian courses.
- Registration fees of the UT.
- Access to UT dormitories (single-married).
- Insurance (for the scholarship recipients and their immediate family members).
- Monthly stipend in special cases after the approval of the International Council of the College/Faculty and UT.
- The approved scholarships will be granted by the Office of Vice President for International Affairs.
- The UT scholarship will be granted only once the applicants have taken their Persian courses.
- Financial need is not a criterion for selection.
- UT reserves the right to cancel an award at any time due to changes in a recipient’s enrollment and academic status.
- Recipient selection will be made at the discretion of the International Council and in accordance with guidelines specified by UT.