Details about Bertha Centre Scholarship, 2018
Bertha Centre Scholarship, 2018 is offered for Masters, PhD, MBA degree in the field of Programs offered by the University. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Oct 2018. This scholarship is provided by University of Cape Town and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, full or partial costs . This scholarship is open for: Open to African citizens or South African permanent residents .
- Deadline: 31 Oct 2018
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, full or partial costs
UCT Graduate School of Business (GSB) is offering Bertha Centre Scholarship, 2018 to social activists, innovators, system-entrepreneurs, entrepreneurs, change-makers, out-of-the-box thinkers, and cross-disciplinary candidates from any field. Applicants must be actively engaged in the research of environmental, social, and/or economic justice using advanced approaches.
- Applicants of Bertha Centre Scholarship, 2018 must be African citizens or South African permanent residents for a minimum of one year.
- Applicants must either have begun or worked with a green/social/entrepreneurial innovative idea that aims economic/social change or have worked for at least one year in any organization on improving social justice and pioneering inclusive opportunities through social innovation.
- Having experience or a track record of creating innovative approaches or action exploring would be beneficial.
- Candidates applying for Bertha Centre Scholarship, 2018 should have strong leadership qualities in their field and be able to demonstrate them.
- The level of financial need must also be indicated for the scholarship.
- UCT GSB application number
- Contact details of the applicant
- 3 essays
- Short video of maximum 4 minutes duration