Details about Aziz Foundation Scholarship at the University of Oxford 2020
Aziz Foundation Scholarship at the University of Oxford 2020 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Theology, Philosophy, Politics, Economics, History, Education and Development studies. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Mar 2020. This scholarship is provided by Aziz Foundation and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Upto 25,000 pounds . This scholarship is open for: Open to Muslim communities in UK.
- Deadline: 31 Mar 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Upto 25,000 pounds
Aziz Foundation Scholarship at the University of Oxford 2020 offers a unique opportunity for an exceptional student active in British Muslim communities and keen to build bridges with all parts of British society. The student will also partake in the Aziz Foundation’s Leadership Support Scheme (LSS), which will assist in developing their leadership qualities and skills, knowledge of community and society dynamics, and professional networks.
- Have, or be expected to achieve, an upper second class or equivalent undergraduate degree from a reputable, internationally recognised university.
- Be active within a Muslim community and their wider local community, and demonstrate a desire to develop intellectual skills within a multi-faith/secular environment.
- Be able to demonstrate long-term commitment to community/societal development and good relations work through public leadership.
- Be eligible for Home/EU fee status at the University.
- The scholarship will cover tuition and living expenses for a year, up to a maximum of 25,000 pounds in total. It may be applied either to a one-year Master’s degree course, or to one year (only) of a two year Master’s course.
Further details regarding the application process for Aziz Foundation Scholarship at the University of Oxford 2020 can be found on the foundation's website. The applications for the scholarship should be sent by 31st March 2020.