Details about AACR-CRI Lloyd J. Old Award In Cancer Immunology, 2016
AACR-CRI Lloyd J. Old Award In Cancer Immunology, 2016 is offered for Research Fellow/ Scientist degree in the field of Cancer Immunology. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 03 Aug 2016. This scholarship is provided by American Association for Cancer Research and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Honorarium of $10,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 03 Aug 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Honorarium of $10,000
AACR-CRI Lloyd J. Old Award in Cancer Immunology, 2016 was established to honor the memory of the late Lloyd J. Old and will recognize an active scientist with outstanding and innovative research in cancer immunology.
- The applicants for AACR-CRI Lloyd J. Old Award in Cancer Immunology, 2016 should be cancer immunologists affiliated with any cancer research institute or institution involved in cancer-related biomedical science or cancer medicine.
- The candidates are assessed based on their innovative research and its impact on the cancer field.
- The applicants are expected to maintain an active research program and have a record of publications.
- The applications from institutes and organizations are not eligible for this award.
- The AACR-CRI Lloyd J. Old Award in Cancer Immunology, 2016 applicants are expected to submit a curriculum vitae in Word (*.doc) or PDF (*.pdf) format.
- The candidates should submit a description of their innovative research in the field of cancer immunology with the references of their publications.
- The nomination letter should be addressed to the Selection Committee and should be signed by the nominator.
- The applicants should specify the awards for which they are being nominated.
- The letter should also include a summary of the candidate's research accomplishments in 50 words.
- The applicants will be assessed based on their scientific accomplishments.
The candidates should specify their name, institution, the title of the award and reason for withdrawal in the letter or e-mail in order to withdraw from the nomination.