Details about UQ Business Scholarship for Chinese Students 2022
UQ Business Scholarship for Chinese Students 2022 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Business and Economics. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 03 Mar 2023. This scholarship is provided by University of Queensland (UQ) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, AUD 1,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to Chinese citizens.
- Deadline: 03 Mar 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, AUD 1,000
UQ Business Scholarship for Chinese Students is offered by the University of Queensland for students planning to pursue their undergraduate or postgraduate level courses at the University. The value of the scholarship is $1000 for one year.
Eligibility criteria for the UQ Business Scholarship for Chinese Students :
- Applicant must be a citizen of the P.R.China.
- Applicant must submit an application to the Head by the due date
- Applicant must be enrolled full-time in an approved program
- Must be an international student in accordance with The University’s Fee Policy
Conditions for continuation:
- Applicants must continue to be enrolled full-time in an approved program.
- Applicants must maintain a current student visa.
- Applicants must achieve a GPA of at least 4.5 in each semester that the scholarship is held.
Value of the UQ Business Scholarship for Chinese Students :
Successful applicants of the UQ Business Scholarship for Chinese Students will receive a scholarship value of $1000.