Details about PSU Honors College Scholarship, 2018
PSU Honors College Scholarship, 2018 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Programs offered by the University. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Pittsburg State University (PSU) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $4,500 - $9,500 per year . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals .
Pittsburg State University is offering PSU Honors College Scholarship, 2018 to incoming freshmen who wish to study at PSU.
- Applicants of PSU Honors College Scholarship, 2018 must be graduating from a high school with an ACT composite score of at least 28 or SAT Critical Reading + Math score (CR+M) of at least 1310.
- Applicants must have completed Kansas pre-college curriculum (or equivalent) with at least a GPA of 3.5 on a 4.0 scale.
- Candidates applying for PSU Honors College Scholarship, 2018 who are international students must fulfill the following criteria:
- TOEFL Score of at least 68 (Internet-based)
- ACT/SAT/National Standardized Test
- 3.5 GPA on a 4.0 scale
- Rank in the top 1/3 of high school graduating class
- Recommendation from the PSU International Program and Services
- Application Form
- An official copy of the 7th-semester transcript
- Reference forms and letter completed by a school administrator/community member and a teacher in sealed envelopes
- Official verification of ACT score