Details about University of Twente Holland Scholarship
University of Twente Holland Scholarship is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of All mentioned eligible subjects . You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Feb 2020. This scholarship is provided by Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, €5,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities except EU and EEA countries.
- Deadline: 01 Feb 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, €5,000
University of Twente Holland Scholarship offered by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science for students planning to pursue their Bachelors or masters course at the University of Twente. The value of the scholarship is € 5,000 for the first year of studies as compensation for study-related costs.
- Applicant must have applied for a course that starts in the academic year 2020/2021
- Applicant must not have studied in the Netherlands before for a full degree (e.g. a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree), or
- Applicant must not have a degree from an education facility in the Netherlands;
- Must be from a non-EU/EEA country;
- Must be an excellent student
- Must have been (provisionally) admitted to one of the qualifying study programs
- Must comply with the conditions for obtaining an entry visa in the Netherlands
- Must comply with the general English language test requirement
- Must not be eligible for a Dutch study grant
To apply for the University of Twente Holland Scholarship complete and submit the application by the deadline: 1st February 2020.