Details about University of Strathclyde British Council GREAT Scholarships (Environmental Science and Climate Change) 2023
University of Strathclyde British Council GREAT Scholarships (Environmental Science and Climate Change) 2023 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Environmental & Energy Engineering. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Jun 2023. This scholarship is provided by University of Strathclyde and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, £10,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to India, Malaysia & Thailand nationals.
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: University of Strathclyde
- Deadline: 01 Jun 2023
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, £10,000
In partnership with the British Council and the GREAT Britain Campaign, The University of Strathclyde, Faculty of Engineering is offering 3 scholarships to students in India, Malaysia and Thailand applying for postgraduate courses in the areas of environmental sciences and climate change. The scholarship programme offers financial support of a minimum of £10,000 to students pursuing specific one-year postgraduate courses within the Faculty of Engineering at Strathclyde.
- To be considered applicants should typically have a 2:1 (or equivalent) in their undergraduate degree and have an offer for one of the following courses:
- MSc Environmental Engineering
- MSc Sustainability and Environmental Studies
- MSc Sustainable Engineering: Renewable Energy Systems and the Environment
- MSc Sustainable Engineering: Offshore Renewable Energy
- MSc Sustainable Engineering: Marine Technology
- MSc Sustainable Engineering: Chemical Processing
- Applicants should be passport holders of India, Malaysia or Thailand.
- The scholarships are only open for self-funded, international (non-EU) fee-paying applicants enrolling on a full-time course. Those who receive full sponsorship from a government office or embassy are not eligible to apply.
- Applicant must hold an offer to study on one of the relevant courses for the 2023/24 academic year.
- Students are only eligible for one scholarship per academic year from the University of Strathclyde.
- Students who do not meet any of the required criteria in this announcement will automatically not be considered.