Details about University of Southampton - Great Scholarships 2023
University of Southampton - Great Scholarships 2023 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Electrochemistry and Battery Technologies . You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 May 2023. This scholarship is provided by University of Southampton and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, £10,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all Nationals.
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: University of Southampton
- Deadline: 31 May 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, £10,000
- You must have an admissions offer letter for the MSc Electrochemistry and Battery Technologies program.
- Be a citizen of India and hold an Indian passport.
- Be willing to act as an ambassador for UK Higher Education, by promoting the value of studying at a UK University and scholarship advocate.
- Be willing to demonstrate future contributions to capacity-building and socio-economic advancement through the benefits achieved after graduation.
How to apply
Apply to the MSc Electrochemistry and Battery Technologies program at the University of Southampton – to do this click on the 'Apply for this course button on the program page or click here to go to our online application portal. In order to avoid disappointment you are advised to complete and submit your program application as soon as possible in order for you to be able to receive the required admissions offer letter for you to then submit an expression of interest form for the scholarship by the deadline.