Details about The Geneva Challenge, 2017
The Geneva Challenge, 2017 is offered for Masters degree in the field of The Challenges of Employment. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 25 May 2017. This scholarship is provided by The Graduate Institute Geneva and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 2,500 CHF to 10,000 CHF . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 25 May 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 2,500 CHF to 10,000 CHF
The Graduate Institute of Geneva is conducting The Geneva Challenge, 2017 for graduate students to offer solutions to an international developing problem.
- Applicants of The Geneva Challenge, 2017 must be graduate students to be eligible for the contest.
- The candidates must participate in teams of 3 to 5 people and must be able to contribute from a minimum of two different perspectives.
- Individual participation is not permitted.
- Team members must be from the same graduate program to be eligible for The Geneva Challenge, 2017.
- All team members must submit documents as proof of enrollment as a graduate student.
- Students who are transitioning into graduate studies are also eligible provided they are accepted for a graduate program at the time of registration