Details about The Geneva Challenge 2022
The Geneva Challenge 2022 is offered for Masters degree in the field of The Challenges of Employment. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 20 Apr 2022. This scholarship is provided by The Graduate Institute Geneva and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 2,500 CHF to 10,000 CHF . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 20 Apr 2022
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 2,500 CHF to 10,000 CHF
The Graduate Institute of Geneva is conducting The Geneva Challenge 2022 for graduate students to offer solutions to an international developing problem.
Eligibility criteria for The Geneva Challenge 2022 :
- Applicants of The Geneva Challenge 2022 must be graduate students to be eligible for the contest.
- The candidates must participate in teams of 3 to 5 people and must be able to contribute from a minimum of two different perspectives.
- Individual participation is not permitted.
- Team members must be from the same graduate program to be eligible for The Geneva Challenge 2022.
- All team members must submit documents as proof of enrollment as a graduate student.
- Students who are transitioning into graduate studies are also eligible provided they are accepted for a graduate program at the time of registration.
Value of The Geneva Challenge 2022 :
The Geneva Challenge 2022 distributes 25,000 CHF in monetary prizes. The winning project will be awarded CHF 10,000; the two teams in second place will receive CHF 5,000 each and the two teams in third place, CHF 2,500 each.