Details about Tibetan Scholarship Program (TSP) Announcement India and Nepal, 2022
Tibetan Scholarship Program (TSP) Announcement India and Nepal, 2022 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Mar 2022. This scholarship is provided by The Tibet Fund and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Partial funding . This scholarship is open for: Open to applicants of India and Nepal.
- Deadline: 31 Mar 2022
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Partial funding
The Tibetan Scholarship Program, sponsored by US Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs, is administered through a Cooperative Agreement with The Tibet Fund (TTF), in collaboration with the Central Tibetan Administration’s (CTA) Department of Education (DoE). Under the scholarship, 6 applicants from India and one from Nepal will be selected to participate in the TSP. Applications will be accepted from eligible Tibetan refugees residing in India and Nepal for two-year Master’s Degree programs in the United States, pending the availability of funds.
Eligibility for Tibetan Scholarship Program (TSP) Announcement India and Nepal, 2022:
- Applicants should be born on or after January 1, 1983.
- Applicants must have completed at least four years of academic work after Class XII, including a three-years Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university. The fourth year can be your Bachelor of Education credentials or your Master’s degree first year academic credentials. TSP will not accept partial computer courses, vocational training, and diplomas from a non-recognized academic institution in India and Nepal.
- Interested candidates must have secured a minimum of 50% in their Bachelor’s; Master’s; Bachelors of Education and Post Graduate Diploma Program.
- Applicants who have completed or are pursuing an M. Phil or a Ph. D degree is not be considered for the TSP.
- Applicants must submit one (1) passport size photo.
- The applicant must submit a copy of his/her resume and a short essay, no more than 500-700 words, explaining why they are applying for the Tibetan Scholarship Program (TSP) and what they hope to achieve from it.
- Registration Certificate (RC) / Refugee Certificate (RC):
- TSP Applicants in India: Applicants must submit photocopies of his/her Registration Certificate (RC), and that of his/her parents and spouse (if married).
- TSP Applicants in Nepal: Applicants who reside in Nepal must have a Refugee Certificate (RC). If an applicant does not possess an RC, then he/she can submit either one of their parent's RCs with the applicants' name stated in the document. In addition, the applicant must obtain a letter from his/her respective Settlement Officer, certifying that he/she is a Tibetan refugee residing in Nepal.
- Official transcripts.
- All documents submitted for the TSP must be attested either by a CTA gazette officer (the rank of Joint Secretary and above) or notarized by a Notary Officer/Settlement Officer.
- Participants will be required to apply for a J-1 exchange visitor visa from the U.S. Embassy. Selection as a TSP candidate does not guarantee approval for an exchange visa. Applicants who have prior visa denials from the U.S. Embassy must inform The Tibet Fund, the CTA’s DoE and the Tibetan Student Selection Committee in Nepal.
- If the applicant is serving in an institution, a “No Objection Certificate” is required.
Deadline for Tibetan Scholarship Program (TSP) Announcement India and Nepal, 2022:
- The last date to apply for Tibetan Scholarship Program (TSP) Announcement India and Nepal is 31st March 2022.