Details about The Global Leaders Fellowship, George Washington University, 2019-20
The Global Leaders Fellowship, George Washington University, 2019-20 is offered for Masters, PhD degree in the field of Professional Studies, Arts and Sciences, International Affairs, Education and Human Development. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 08 Feb 2019. This scholarship is provided by George Washington University (GWU) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, . . This scholarship is open for: Open to nationals from China, Cambodia, Eastern Europe, Laos, Latin America, The Caribbean, Mongolia, Sub-Saharan Africa, U.S.S.R. Successor States, Vietnam (permanent residents, resident aliens and U.S. Citizens are not eligible).
- Deadline: 08 Feb 2019
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, .
The Global Leaders Fellowship are offered to students for masters and doctoral degrees at the George Washington University.
- The applicants for The Global Leaders Fellowship, George Washington University, 2019-20 should hold an F-1 visa or intend to apply for it.
- The candidates who are Fulbright applicants can have a J-1 visa.
- The applicants who are graduate students from Foggy Bottom on-campus programs are eligible. The departments include School of Engineering and Applied Science, Columbian College of Arts and Sciences, College of Professional Studies, School of Business (Executive Education program is not eligible), Elliott School of International Affairs,
- Graduate School of Education and Human Development.
- The candidates who are citizens or permanent residents or resident aliens of the US are not eligible for The Global Leaders Fellowship, George Washington University, 2019-2020.
- The applicants should have TOEFL score of minimum 600 for the paper-based exam and for online exam score of 100 and IELTS band score of 7.5.