Details about The Fulbright Visiting Scholar Program, 2022
The Fulbright Visiting Scholar Program, 2022 is offered for Research Fellow/ Scientist degree in the field of Any research subject . You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by U.S. Embassy & Consulate in Nigeria and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, varies . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens and permanent residents of Nigeria.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, varies
U.S. Embassy & Consulate in Nigeria is conducting The Fulbright Visiting Scholar Program 2022 that is open for candidates to pursue research in any discipline at a U.S. academic or research institution.
Eligibility for The Fulbright Visiting Scholar Program 2022:
- Candidates applying for The Fulbright Visiting Scholar Program 2022 must either be Nigerian citizens or permanent residents with a valid passport.
- Applicants must have a minimum of three years post-doctoral degree training or teaching experience at the time of application.
- Two categories of grants are awarded under The Fulbright African Research Scholar Program (ARSP):
- Research Grants:
- Research grants are awarded to university faculty professionals for 3-9 months to conduct research in the U.S.
- Applicants with a doctorate degree, productive scholarly record, university teaching experience for at least 3 years and research projects related to their ongoing teaching/research responsibilities are given more preference.
- Program and Curriculum Development Grants:
- These grants are awarded to qualified university faculty for 3-5 months to conduct research in the U.S.
- Proposals must demonstrate how they will use the knowledge gained to develop new curricula/courses/programs and be linked their professional duties at their home institutions.
- Candidates who propose reach projects related to HIV/AIDS are awarded a special set of grants.