Details about Sir Charles Bright Scholarship 2016
Sir Charles Bright Scholarship 2016 is offered for High/Secondary School, Bachelors degree in the field of Subjects offered by the University. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 24 Dec 2016. This scholarship is provided by Royal Society For The Blind and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $2000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to Physically Challenged Australian nationals.
- Deadline: 24 Dec 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $2000
Sir Charles Bright was a former judge of the Supreme Court and a man who did many charitable duties for the physically challenged and disadvantaged individuals. Sir Charles Bright Scholarship was established in 1985 in his memory to help physically challenged persons undertake post-secondary education at recognised educational institutions.
- Applicants from Australia can apply for this scholarship.
- Only physically challenged individuals are entitled to the award.
- Applicants must submit the required academic particulars listed on the application form.
- Financial details of the candidates are required.
The following Board of Trustees administers the Sir Charles Bright Scholarship:
Guide Dogs Association of SA & NT, Royal Society for the Blind, The Paraplegic and Quadriplegic Association the SA Deaf Society, the Brain Foundation, Arts SA, and the Multiple Sclerosis Society of SA & NT.
Value of the award - $2000