Details about Queensland University Of Technology Women In Engineering Scholarship 2024
Queensland University Of Technology Women In Engineering Scholarship 2024 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Engineering. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Jan 2024. This scholarship is provided by Queensland University of Technology (QUT) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, up to AUD 20,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to Australian nationals.
- Deadline: 15 Jan 2024
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, up to AUD 20,000
The Westpac Young Technologists fellowship seeks to increase the number of students pursuing careers in technology to solve issues of diversity and gender balance. Therefore, the assessment will examine diversity and gender variables (e.g., coming from a poor socio-economic designated school or having Indigenous Australian origin) for equity's sake.
Eligibility for Queensland University Of Technology Women In Engineering Scholarship:
- The candidate must be a Year 12 graduate in 2023, or take a year off.
- The applicant must enroll in college for the first time in 2024.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident or an Australian citizen.
- The student should have received an International Baccalaureate equivalent or an ATAR of 90.0 or above. ATAR adjustment plans are relevant for determining eligibility for these awards.
- The student's QTAC application should have shown QUT as their top choice.
- Bachelor of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Games and Interactive Environments
- Bachelor of Data Science
- a double degree including one of the above.
Students must submit an application form to the university to be eligible for the scholarship.
Value / Benefits of the scholarship:
Fully adjustable funds of up to AUD 20,000 are available for your undergraduate studies, which you can use for living expenses, course materials, or degree requirements. The scholar will receive a cash grant of AUD 15,000 (AUD 5,000 annually for three years) and an extra AUD 5,000 to cover the cost of attending the Westpac Disruptive Leaders Program.