Details about Princeton Arts Fellowships 2023
Princeton Arts Fellowships 2023 is offered for Bachelors, Masters, Training & Short courses, Other degree in the field of Composers, Conductors, Musicians, Choreographers, Visual artists, Filmmakers, Poets, Novelists, Playwrights, Designers, Directors and Performance artists. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by The Princeton University Art Museum and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $88,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Degree: Bachelors, Masters, Training & Short courses, Other
- Provided by: The Princeton University Art Museum
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $88,000
The Lewis Center for the Arts is designed to put the creative and performing arts at the heart of the Princeton experience. This mission is based on the conviction that exposure to the arts, particularly to the experience of producing art, helps each of us to make sense of our lives and the lives of our neighbors.
- The scholarship is open to all nationalities.
- The applicants must have efficient English Communication skills.
- The students must be early career composers, conductors, musicians, choreographers, visual artists, filmmakers, poets, novelists, playwrights, designers, directors, and performance artists–this list is not meant to be exhaustive–who would find it beneficial to spend two years teaching and working in an artistically vibrant university community
- The students must not be the holder of the scholarships in any of the previous years.
- The students must have been recognized as demonstrating extraordinary promise in any area of artistic practice and teaching
- The students must not be holders of the Ph.D. degree from Princeton University