Details about Premier Undergraduate And Wesbrook Scholarships 2023
Premier Undergraduate And Wesbrook Scholarships 2023 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of All courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 10 Oct 2023. This scholarship is provided by University of British Columbia and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, up to $20,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals .
- Deadline: 10 Oct 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, up to $20,000
About the scholarships:
The Premier Undergraduate Scholarships and Wesbrook Scholars are UBC's most prestigious designations offered to senior students with outstanding academic performance, leadership, and involvement in student and community activities.
Eligibility for the Premier Undergraduate and Wesbrook Scholarships:
- Applicants must demonstrate strong leadership, teamwork skills, and community participation (on- or off-campus). Some awards require an interest or participation in athletics.
- Candidates should have studied on the UBC Vancouver Campus during the two previous winter sessions (2021/22 and 2022/23) while meeting the registration requirements.
- Students must be in the third, fourth, or fifth year of a baccalaureate program and on track to graduate in 2024 or 2025.
- Applicants should be in the first year of a Master's degree program (students in a PhD program or in a dual-degree PhD program are not eligible for this award).
The following awards are included in the 2023/24 competition:
- C. K. Choi Scholarship One $10,000 scholarship renewable for a second year based on maintained scholarship standing
- Sherwood Lett Memorial Scholarship One $5000 scholarship renewable for a second year based on maintained scholarship standing
- John H. Mitchell Memorial Scholarship One $10,000 scholarship
- Carl Bradford Robertson Scholarship Four $10,800 scholarships
- Harry Logan Memorial Scholarship and Harold B. & Nellie Boyes Memorial Scholarship Two scholarships of $1450 and $8300 were awarded together, totaling $9750
- Thelma Sharp Cook Scholarship One $5400 scholarship
- HSBC Emerging Leader Scholarship Five $5000 scholarships
- Amy E. Sauder Scholarship and Jean Craig Smith Scholarship Two scholarships of $1800 and $800 awarded together, totaling $2600
- Wesbrook Scholar 20 scholarships of $1000 and the Wesbrook Scholar designation.
- Martha C. Piper Arts Award in Global Citizenship One $900 award to an eligible Arts student under the Wesbrook Scholar criteria.
How to apply?
To apply for the Premier Undergraduate and Wesbrook Scholarships, you must first be invited by your academic faculty or school. Your faculty will then reach out to you and provide a link to the online application form.