Details about Postdoctoral Fellowship Programme (JSPS-UNU) 2022
Postdoctoral Fellowship Programme (JSPS-UNU) 2022 is offered for Post Doc degree in the field of Sustainability, Policy Research. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 28 Feb 2022. This scholarship is provided by Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS) and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, A round-trip air ticket + monthly maintenance allowance + settling-in allowance + Insurances . This scholarship is open for: Open to the students of developing countries.
- Deadline: 28 Feb 2022
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, A round-trip air ticket + monthly maintenance allowance + settling-in allowance + Insurances
Postdoctoral Fellowship Programme (JSPS-UNU) 2022 is organised by the United Nations University and the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS), the JSPS–UNU Postdoctoral Fellowship Programme is designed to provide promising, highly qualified, young researchers with the opportunity to conduct advanced research in sustainability in co-operation with host researchers at Japanese universities and research institutions.The UNU Institute for the Advanced Study of Sustainability (UNU-IAS, Tokyo) acts as the nominating authority for the JSPS–UNU Postdoctoral Fellowship Programme.
Eligibility for the Postdoctoral Fellowship Programme (JSPS-UNU) 2022 :
- This fellowship is aimed at candidates who have completed their doctorates in the past six years and also have professional and/or research experience.
- Applicants must hold a doctoral degree (received on or after 2 April 2015) when the fellowship begins, or be scheduled to receive a doctoral degree before the fellowship begins.
- Japenese nationals are not eligible, those who have permanent residency in Japan are also not eligible.
- Applicants those who have previously been awarded a Standard or Pathway Fellowship under the JSPS Postdoctoral Fellowship for Research in Japan are not eligible.
- The proposed research must be policy-relevant and incorporate gender issues within the research agenda:
- Water and Resource Management
- Innovation and Education
- Biodiversity and Society
- Strategic Programme
- All four research programs have different eligibility criteria.
- The deadline to apply for this fellowship is 28th February 2022.
Value of the Postdoctoral Fellowship Programme (JSPS-UNU) 2022 :
This scholarship offers
- A round-trip air ticket (based on JSPS regulations)
- A monthly maintenance allowance of JPY 362,000
- A settling-in allowance of JPY 200,000 (based on JSPS regulations)
- Overseas travel, accident, and sickness insurance coverage, etc.