Details about Postdoctoral Fellowship Programme (JSPS-UNU)
Postdoctoral Fellowship Programme (JSPS-UNU) is offered for Post Doc degree in the field of Sustainability, Policy Research. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 29 Feb 2016. This scholarship is provided by Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS) and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, JPY 1,500,000 - JPY 3,000,000/year . This scholarship is open for: Open to the students of developing countries.
- Deadline: 29 Feb 2016
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, JPY 1,500,000 - JPY 3,000,000/year
- The countries to which applicants belong should have diplomatic relations with Japan.
- Japanese applicants are not eligible.
- The students applying must have received the doctoral degree within six years prior to 1 April 2016.
- The students with Fluency in English, Research skills in similar areas of applying, Designing and implementing abilities are considered.
Scholarships on Subjects
- Natural Capital and Ecosystem Services Assessment (UNU-IAS) - Students applying, should have a PhD degree from a range of disciplines including but not limited to agriculture, landscape ecology, and natural resources management
- Governance for Sustainable Development (UNU-IAS) - PhD degree is required in fields like political science, sociology, economics, legal and other social sciences, and civil engineering but not limited to them.
- Water and Urban Initiative (UNU-IAS) - The applicants must have PhD in environmental and resource economics, ecological economics, environmental sciences, environmental engineering or related fields.
- Low Carbon Technology (UNU-IAS) - Students must be a PhD holder of political science, sociology, economics, legal and other social sciences, and civil engineering but not limited to them.
- The Changing Nature of Violence (UNU-CPR) - Students with PhD degree in the social sciences or humanities generally, or in international law, international relations, conflict and peace studies, in particular, are considered.
- Implementing the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development (UNU-CPR) - PhD degree in the social sciences or humanities generally, or in international law, international relations, conflict and peace studies, in particular, are considered.
- The applicants are selected based on the research objectives and the quality of the research proposal.
- The applicant’s relevance of the research proposal to the ongoing or planned research activities of the indicated Research Programme at UNU-IAS or UNU-CPR are analysed.
- Academic merit.