Details about Pinnacle Investment Management Group Ltd. Women in Finance Scholarship 2023
Pinnacle Investment Management Group Ltd. Women in Finance Scholarship 2023 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Business & Economics. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 24 Feb 2023. This scholarship is provided by University of Queensland (UQ) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $5,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to female citizens of Australia & New Zealand.
- Degree: Bachelors
- Provided by: University of Queensland (UQ)
- Deadline: 24 Feb 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $5,000
About this scholarship:
Established in 2018 and supported by annual donation from Pinnacle Investment Management Group Ltd.
- Applicant must be a female domestic student.
- Must be enrolled full-time and have completed at least 12 units of study in one the following programs:
- Bachelor of Commerce (or a dual program that includes a Bachelor of Commerce) in a declared Finance major
- Bachelor of Advanced Finance and Economics (Honours)
- Bachelor of Advanced Business (Honours)
- Candidate must not be a holder of another scholarship that the Dean considers to be similar.
- A personal statement, in no more than 1,000 words, answering the following questions:
- why did you choose your field of study?
- what are your future career aspirations and where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- what impact will this scholarship have on you personally and professionally?
- A copy of your CV
- Proof of financial needs (if relevant) e.g. Centrelink statements, ATO statements, payslips, family income etc.
- A copy of your studies report
- Any other documents relevant to your application such as certificates or references etc.
- Academic achievements
- The strength of your personal statement
- Any other matter that the selection committee considers relevant to your future success.