Details about PhD Positions in Experimental Quantum Physics 2022
PhD Positions in Experimental Quantum Physics 2022 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Faculty of Science, Mathematics & Computer Science. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Jul 2022. This scholarship is provided by University of Amsterdam and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, €2,443 to €3,122 gross per month . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 31 Jul 2022
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, €2,443 to €3,122 gross per month
The University of Amsterdam is welcoming applicants for Ph.D. positions in various departments. Strontium Quantum Gases Group is looking for ambitious Ph.D. students who want to participate in exciting quantum simulation, sensing, and computing experiments. This group is headed by Prof. dr. Florian Schreck and is part of the Quantum Gases & Quantum Information (QG&QI) cluster at the Institute of Physics (IoP) of the University of Amsterdam (UvA) and also hosts the Quantum Delta NL Ultracold Quantum Sensing Testbed.
- Applications should include the following information (all files besides your cv should be submitted in one single pdf file ):
- a detailed CV including the months (not just years) when referring to your education and work experience;
- a letter of motivation;
- the name and email address of at least one reference who can provide a letter of recommendation.
- The first interview will usually be held within a few weeks of the reception of an application from a suitable applicant.
- Value-The gross monthly salary, based on 38 hours per week and dependent on relevant experience, ranges from €2,443 to €3,122
Deadline- 31st July 2022