Details about PhD Fellowship, Konstanz Research School Chemical Biology - DAAD
PhD Fellowship, Konstanz Research School Chemical Biology - DAAD is offered for PhD degree in the field of Synthetic Chemistry, Cellular Biochemistry, Biophysics, Biomedicine, Computational Life Science. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 18 Jan 2018. This scholarship is provided by University of Konstanz and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, €1,450/month . This scholarship is open for: Open to international applicants.
- Deadline: 18 Jan 2018
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, €1,450/month
Eligibility for Ph.D. Fellowship, Konstanz Research School Chemical Biology - DAAD:
- Candidates applying should have Master degree in Chemistry, Computational Life Science, Biology or other related areas.
- Applicants should be highly motivated and enthusiastic in interdisciplinary research.
- Candidates applying for the scholarship should not have stayed more than 15 months in Germany.
- The scholarship for the successful applicants is granted by DAAD and provides partial funding.
- Selection of the candidates is done by the multi-step process by KoRS-CB and DAAD.
- Candidate applying must register with online application form provided by the university.
- After applying, log in into account and fill the required credentials.
- Upload application along with required documents.
- submit the above application before deadline provided by the university.
- A motivation letter (max. 500 words)
Value of Ph.D. Fellowship, Konstanz Research School Chemical Biology:
- Ph.D. Fellowship covers Tuition fees and cost of living expenses of the applicant.