Details about Persephone Miel Fellowship, 2017
Persephone Miel Fellowship, 2017 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Any topic related to journalism. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Mar 2017. This scholarship is provided by The Pulitzer Center for Crisis Reporting and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Provides travel grant for up to $5000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to International applicants.
- Deadline: 01 Mar 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Provides travel grant for up to $5000
The Pulitzer Center on Crisis Reporting is offering Persephone Miel Fellowship, 2017 to students from around the world
- All international journalists, writers, photographers, radio producers or filmmakers, staff journalists as well as freelancers and media professionals who wish to report from their country are eligible to apply for The Persephone Miel fellowships, 2017.
- Applications of women and journalists from developing countries are strongly encouraged.
- Candidates applying for Persephone Miel Fellowship, 2017 must be proficient in English.
- The strength of the proposed topic and the applicant's work as demonstrated in their work samples are some of the factors considered for the selection of Persephone Miel Fellowship, 2017.
- Students applying for Persephone Miel Fellowship, 2017 must submit projects that explore systemic issues in the applicant's native country.
- Projects must provide an overarching thesis, rather than individual spot reports from the field.
- Students must submit a copy of their curriculum vitae.
- Applications include a description of the proposed project, including distribution plan, in not more than 250 words.
- Students must submit a preliminary budget estimate, including a basic breakdown of costs. Fixer/translator/driver fees are acceptable but not stipends.
- Candidates must arrange three professional references i.e either contact information or letters of recommendation. Letters of recommendation are encouraged when letters from interested producers or editors are available.
- Students must submit three samples of published work, either print or broadcast.