Details about Oxford-Radcliffe Graduate Scholarships, 2017
Oxford-Radcliffe Graduate Scholarships, 2017 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 20 Jan 2017. This scholarship is provided by University of Oxford and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Â£14,296 towards course fees, college fees and a grant for living costs for full-time students . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 20 Jan 2017
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Â£14,296 towards course fees, college fees and a grant for living costs for full-time students
- The Oxford University offers Oxford-Radcliffe Graduate Scholarships, 2017 to pursue graduate programs at the University College.
- The applicants will be considered for the scholarships regardless of their preference of colleges on the graduate application form.
- The successful candidates will be transferred to University College to take up the scholarship.
- The candidates applying for Oxford-Radcliffe Graduate Scholarships, 2017 are not required to submit a separate application form.
- The applicants should apply to start a new graduate course to be considered for the scholarship.
- The applicants for Oxford-Radcliffe Graduate Scholarships, 2017 will be assessed based on the information provided in the graduate application form.
- The applicants whose applications are not on a waiting list or held back after to be re-evaluated against applications received by the March admissions deadline are eligible.
- The candidates are evaluated based on their academic merit.
- The applicants should submit their graduate application forms by the relevant January admissions deadline.
- The candidates who have deferred offers to start in 2017-18 are not eligible for these scholarships.
- The recipients who are full-time students get at least £14,296 towards living costs, course, and tuition fees. The part-time students get a study support grant.