Details about Research Prize, Lister Institute Of Preventive Medicine, 2019
Research Prize, Lister Institute Of Preventive Medicine, 2019 is offered for Research Fellow/ Scientist degree in the field of biomedical research. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 12 Oct 2018. This scholarship is provided by Lister Institute of Preventive Medicine and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, £250,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities (the applicant must be employed by a UK or Republic of Ireland not-for-profit organization).
- Deadline: 12 Oct 2018
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, £250,000
The Lister Institute of Preventive Medicine is offering research prize for young researchers in biomedical fields.
- The applicants for Research Prize, Lister Institute of Preventive Medicine, 2019 should be clinically and scientifically trained.
- The candidates can be of any nationality but they should be employed by a non-profit- organization in the Republic of Ireland or the UK and should have funding guaranteed for the first three years for the Lister award.
- The applicants should have postdoctoral experience for three to ten years.
- The candidate's experience will be taken into the account from the date the Ph.D. or MD is awarded or earlier if he/she has both degrees.
- The applicant's time-out from the research for maternity leave, clinical training or personal circumstances will be considered.
- The candidates applying for Research Prize, Lister Institute of Preventive Medicine, 2019 should fill up the application form comprising of 7 parts.
- The applicants are expected to submit their research and personal details.
- The candidates should submit a statement from HOD, references, and a personal statement.
- The application should also submit a curriculum vitae, proposed research summary, and its significance in 500 words, a detailed research proposal and a list of publications.
What does it offer?
The recipients of Research Prize, Lister Institute of Preventive Medicine, 2019 get £250,000 to support their research for 5 years.