Details about Norman Spink Scholarship 2022
Norman Spink Scholarship 2022 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Law. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 29 Jul 2022. This scholarship is provided by Kings College London and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, £10,000 towards tuition fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 29 Jul 2022
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, £10,000 towards tuition fees
King's College London is providing Norman Spink Scholarship, 2022 to students around the world who wish to pursue one year LLM Law program related to Tax Law.
- Candidates applying for Norman Spink Scholarship, 2022 must be starting the LLM Law program of one-year duration at KIng's.
- Candidates must be taking up LLM (Tax Law Pathway).
- Applicants must need financial assistance.
- A written personal statement must be provided by the applicants.
- Applicants of Norman Spink Scholarship, 2022 must submit a letter of thanks and an end of the year report to the estate of the donor.