Details about Layton Frazier McKinley Scholarship 2023
Layton Frazier McKinley Scholarship 2023 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Accounting. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Kelley School of Business and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, varies . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, varies
The Layton Frazier McKinley Scholarship was established by the estate of Lewis E. McKinley upon his death in 1998 in honor of his brother Layton Frazier McKinley, who passed away in 1992. The McKinley brothers both attended Indiana University before serving in World War II. Layton returned to earn a B.S. in Business Administration from IU in 1948, graduating Magna Cum Laude. The scholarship rewards students in the Kelley School of Business who have at least a “B+” grade average, with a preference given to twins, especially identical twins.
Eligibility for the Layton Frazier McKinley Scholarship:
- Students must have a GPA of 3.3 or higher to be eligible.
- The scholarship is available for Twins and preference is given to identical twins.
- The preference is given to candidates for accounting majors.
- The twins should have at least a B+ grade.