Details about Judith Wright Scholarship
Judith Wright Scholarship is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Subjects offered by ANU. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Australian National University (ANU) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Depends on the scholarship . This scholarship is open for: Open to Australian Female nationals (Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander descent) .
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Depends on the scholarship
Australian National University is offering Judith Wright Scholarship to candidates enrolling in a Bachelor's degree at the University.
Eligibility criteria for the Judith Wright Scholarship :
- The applicant should be an Australian citizen.
- The applicant should be of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander descent.
- The applicant should be an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander person and also accepted as such by the community in which they live, or formerly lived.
- The applicant should be a female.
- Applicants should already be enrolled in an undergraduate degree program.
- At the time of award, has completed a minimum of 36 units and a maximum of 48 units in their first year of undergraduate study at the Australian National University
Value of the Judith Wright Scholarship :
The value of the award is stated in the applicant's letter of offer.