Details about Japanese Government (MEXT) Scholarships 2023
Japanese Government (MEXT) Scholarships 2023 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Japanese Language and Culture. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Government of Japan and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, 117,000 Yen per month + tuition fees + round-trip airfare . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals except North Korea and Japan.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, 117,000 Yen per month + tuition fees + round-trip airfare
The Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT) of Japan offers scholarships to international students who wish to study for a period of one year at designated Japanese universities as Japanese Studies Students in order to deepen their understanding of the Japanese language, Japanese affairs and Japanese culture under the Japanese Government (MEXT) Scholarship Program as follows.
- Applicants, in principle, must be undergraduates at foreign (non-Japanese) universities at the time of arriving in and leaving Japan.
- Applicants must have Japanese language ability sufficient for receiving education at a Japanese university in Japan.
- Applicants must assure that they return to their home country by the end of the final month of the scholarship period and continue to study Japanese language and culture at the undergraduate program of their institution which applicants had enrolled at the time of the arrival in Japan.
- Candidates should submit an application form, academic transcripts from the current university, and documents proving that the candidate has studied the Japanese language for at least 1 year.
- Applicants should also submit a university enrollment certificate, Placement PreferenceApplication Form, and recommendation from the university.