Details about International Postgraduate Part Fee Scholarship at University of Westminster 2023
International Postgraduate Part Fee Scholarship at University of Westminster 2023 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Eligible courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 09 Jun 2023. This scholarship is provided by University of Westminster and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, one off £3,000 fee . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals except the UK.
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: University of Westminster
- Deadline: 09 Jun 2023
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, one off £3,000 fee
The University of Westminister is offering part-fee scholarships for international students to pursue full-time Master's programs.
- Applicant must be an Overseas student for fee purposes and have an offer for a place on a full-time postgraduate course at the University of Westminster starting in September 2023.
- Candidates should have a UK equivalent First Class Honours Degree (all courses eligible).
- Students must have a UK equivalent 2.1 Honours Degree if your course offer is for one of the courses listed below:
- MA Criminology
- MA English Language and Linguistics
- MA Creative Writing: Writing the City
- MA English Language and Literature
- MA English Literature: Modern & Contemporary Fiction
- MA Art and Visual Culture
- MA Cultural and Critical Studies
- MA Professional Writing
Value of the scholarship:
The scholarship provides a one-off £3,000 tuition fee award and is open to Overseas fee-paying students.