Details about IIE Scholarship Program For Syrian Students, 2017
IIE Scholarship Program For Syrian Students, 2017 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of All subjects . You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Nov 2016. This scholarship is provided by Institute of International Education and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, full tuition waivers, up to $50,000 towards living expenses . This scholarship is open for: Open to nationals of Syria.
- Degree: Bachelors, Masters
- Provided by: Institute of International Education
- Deadline: 01 Nov 2016
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, full tuition waivers, up to $50,000 towards living expenses
The Institute of International Education (IIE) is offering scholarships to Syrian national to continue their academic studies in the US.
- The candidates applying for IIE Scholarship Program for Syrian Students, 2017 should be Syrian citizens or Palestinians with a Syrian Travel Document.
- The applicants should have proficiency in the English language.
- The scholarship is open to9 bachelor's or master's students.
- The applicants seeking doctoral degree are not eligible for the scholarship.
- The scholarship is given in all the fields other than medicine, pharmacy, and dentistry.
- The law is only available on the graduate level.
How to apply?
- The candidates applying for IIE Scholarship Program for Syrian Students, 2017 should submit a pre-application and supporting documents.
- The applicants will be asked to submit a full application if they are deemed eligible.
- The candidates are required to submit high school and university transcripts' copies, TOEFL or IELTS scores, and SAT/ACT scores.
- The applicants for IIE Scholarship Program for Syrian Students, 2017 are assessed based on personal and academic qualifications.
- The candidates will also be assessed based on language proficiency, clear academic, professional, and personal goals, and desire to help rebuild Syria.
Value of the scholarship
The recipients get full tuition fees and up to $50,000 towards living expenses.