Details about Hugh Walter Stern PhD Studentship In Chemical Engineering At University College London 2022
Hugh Walter Stern PhD Studentship In Chemical Engineering At University College London 2022 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Chemical Engineering. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 17 Feb 2022. This scholarship is provided by University College London (UCL) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Â£16,500 + UK/EU/Overseas fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationas.
- Deadline: 17 Feb 2022
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Â£16,500 + UK/EU/Overseas fees
- Applicants must have a First Class Honours degree in chemical engineering, materials science, chemistry, physics or related area of study.
- Interested candidates require excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- He/She must be good with time management, pay attention to detail and able to work in a team.
- Applicants should be capable of working in a multidisciplinary environment that addresses questions across various fields of Chemical Engineering.
- Interested students must demonstrate excellent academic record before applying.
- Candidates must submit their CV with their applications.
- Applicants must explain their reason for applying for the Stern Scholarship and specify a research topic you are interested in about 1000 words.
- Applicants must provide three recommendation letters.