Details about Hawirko Roma Zenovea Graduate Scholarship, 2017
Hawirko Roma Zenovea Graduate Scholarship, 2017 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Microbiology. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 19 May 2017. This scholarship is provided by University of Manitoba and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $8,000 approx . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 19 May 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $8,000 approx
The University of Manitoba is offering Hawirko Roma Zenovea Graduate Scholarship, 2017 to encourage the graduate students' interest in the field of microbiology.
- Applicants of Hawirko Roma Zenovea Graduate Scholarship, 2017 must be full-time graduate students in Fall 2017 who are in the first or second year of the Ph.D. program within Faculty of Science or the Faculty of Agricultural and Food Sciences.
- Students must have secured a GPA of at least 3.5 or equivalent on the basis of last 60 credit hours of study or equivalent.
- Candidates applying for Hawirko Roma Zenovea Graduate Scholarship, 2017 must be conducting a very clearly innovative and defined research project in the field of microbiology.
- Applicants must show commitment to their field of study and research potential.
- A 1,500-word research proposal with one page of citations
- 3 reference letter out of which one must be from the advisor