Details about Harvard University Visiting Artist Program 2019/20
Harvard University Visiting Artist Program 2019/20 is offered for Other degree in the field of Arts. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Jul 2019. This scholarship is provided by Harvard University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, USD 8,000 of discretionary funds . This scholarship is open for: Open to applicants of Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan and Sri Lanka.
- Degree: Other
- Provided by: Harvard University
- Deadline: 01 Jul 2019
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, USD 8,000 of discretionary funds
Harvard University Visiting Artist Program, 2019/20 is open to emerging and mid-career artists in South Asia who wish to participate in interdisciplinary discourse on global issues relevant to South Asia.
Eligibility for Harvard University Visiting Artist Program, 2019/20:
- Applicants of Harvard University Visiting Artist Program, 2019/20 must be artists of any medium.
- The practice of the applicants must be related to the social and political developments of the region.
- Applicants whose research is directly linked to the ongoing research of SAI will be given special consideration.
- Country of residence of the applicants should be within South Asia while artists from artists from Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, or Sri Lanka will be given preference.
- Applicants should hold a valid passport and qualify to apply for the required visa.
- Applicants should be emerging and mid-career artists with inadequate opportunities to exhibit or work abroad.
- Having professional training will be beneficial.
- Application form.
- Resume/CV that has details of previous exhibitions, residencies, professional training programs, and related experiences.
- Personal statement in maximum 2 pages explaining about their preliminary proposal and how hosting by Harvard and SAI would be helpful for the research project.
- Work Portfolio (in pdf format) of maximum 25 pages, video od 15 minutes, and/or 15 pages of text, or any format that best represents their work.
- Two Recommendation Letters out of which one must be from a senior professional involved in art or a practicing artist.
Value of Harvard University Visiting Artist Program, 2019/20:
- The successful applicants of Harvard University Visiting Artist Program, 2019/20 will receive an award of $8,000.
Deadline for Harvard University Visiting Artist Program, 2019/20:
- The last date to apply for Harvard University Visiting Artist Program, 2019/20 is 1st July 2019.