Details about Glasson Williams Bursary 2023
Glasson Williams Bursary 2023 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of All subjects offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by University of Melbourne and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, up to $1,100 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals .
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, up to $1,100
About the scholarship:
This bursary was established with a donation from A.J. Glasson Williams and is offered to students in financial need to assist with the cost of living and study.
Eligibility for the Glasson Williams Bursary:
- Applicants must be enrolled at the University of Melbourne.
- Candidates should provide evidence of financial need.
Eligible students are selected on the basis of financial need.
- Candidates must be enrolled as a full-time students in a course at the University of Melbourne. They may be eligible to receive this scholarship while enrolled as a part-time student.
- This scholarship cannot be deferred to the following year.
- Applicants must provide a brief report on the benefits of the scholarship and give permission for the University to provide the report, their name and course details to the donor.