Details about London South Bank University International Merit Scholarships 2024
London South Bank University International Merit Scholarships 2024 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Selected subjects offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by London South Bank University (LSBU) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, up to GBP 2,000 fees reduction . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals except the UK.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, up to GBP 2,000 fees reduction
LSBU values the academic contribution that international students bring to the University. Through the International Merit Scholarship, LSBU aims to recognize and reward exceptional talent enabling academically strong candidates to take their studies to the next level with us.
Eligibility for the London South Bank University International Merit Scholarships:
- Applicants must hold a valid unconditional and current offer of a place for a full-time taught undergraduate degree or postgraduate taught degree program.
- Candidates should be classified as Overseas Students for fee-paying purposes and the program must be a minimum of one year in duration and taught at LSBU.
- According to the Appendix, students should have achieved the Scholarship's academic prerequisites in the qualification being considered for entry.
Students don't need to apply for this scholarship, it will be automatically applied upon enrollment with the university.
Value of the Scholarship:
Successful London South Bank University International Merit Scholarship applicants will receive a tuition fee reduction of GBP 2,000 from the university.